My very first writing award! Yay!
I would like to thank all those who have viewed my work, moreso those that have left a comment, for bloggers like me, comments are w\the fuel that keeps our generators pumping! Creativity is nothing without a little *constructive* criticism and a whole load of encouraging remarks!
i would like to thank my family and friends who really got the word out about my blog, you guys are awesomest!
Finally, I would like to thank lividfrost(http://lividthoughts.wordpress.com/author/frostythelindo/) for nominating me..thanks for going through my work man!
For those who don’t know, the Leibster Award is given to awesome bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So now for the Q&A
1. What is you favorite type of weather?
Cloudy and cold with a hint of rain. Oh come on, admit it, you love that weather too.
2. If coffee were to suddenly be reported to be hazardously poisonous to the body and deemed illegal, how would that effect your life?
No effect whatsoever. I dont take coffee.
3. If you were to write a novel, what would it be about?
Am seriously itching to write something on science fiction…Maybe the end of the world and how the human race survives! Too cliche?
4. Coke or pepsi? In-depth explanation please.
Coke! Because of the unique taste. Wait, Coke contains caffeine right? oh dear.
5. Have you ever made a super embarrassing typo? If so, what was it and what happened?
“…and she was encouraged to do her breast.” Still blushing from the aftermath. We did become good friends afterwards…
6. If could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fried ripe plantain with pepper stew and soft goat meat!!!!!
7. Do you 1. Like writing a blog post, 2.Find it a burden but are doing it anyways, 3.Don’t really care but do it because you have nothing else to do or 4. None of the above?
I enjoy writing blog posts. Unfortunately i usually don’t have the time 😦
8. For cross-atlantic or cross-pacific travels, would you prefer ship or airplane?
SHIPS please. Something about being so far from the ground that unnerves me deeply. At least at sea i can always swim for it
9. If you were suddenly thrown in the Hunger Games, what do you think are your chances of surviving? Of winning?
HA! I dunno Oh! I guess i’ll stay put until the more ambitious fellows wipe themselves out.
10. Google, Bing or Yahoo?
Ok, new nominees, if you’d like to accept this award, here are some rules I’d like you to follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 5-10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 more questions for your nominees to answer.
(If this looks familiar, it’s because I may have seemed to have copy-pasta’ed it from my nominee.)
So my nominees are (not in any particular order):